As a social secretariat, we carry out several tasks for you so you can concentrate on your core activities.
What does all of this mean?
You start with your own company
- Request business number/VAT number
- Draw up declarations of accession
- Take out insurance for work accidents
- Complimentary child benefit fund
- Complimentary external service prevention
- Request NSSO number
- Request procuration so we can get your Dimonas in order and if needed pass on the NSSO and wage bill tax for you.
You start with staff
- Draw up contracts
- File Dimonas
- Put together an optimal salary package
- Put together extra-legal benefits
- Draw up work regulations
- Calculate year-end bonus
- Draw up holidays (leave arrangement?)
What else you can expect from us:
- Monthly compensation of administration
- Legal support
- Defence and protection of your position as employer
- Administrative support in case of sickness of employees
- Compensation for self-employed persons
- Calculation of redundancy payments and termination period
- Administrative follow-up during discontinuation
Good to know
We send you one complete invoice per month which also features the sums for the NSSO and wage bill tax.