Do you want to maintain your current standard of life?
Then start your private savings as soon as possible and profit from a lovely tax benefit.
Why would you save for your pension?
- Unfortunately, your statutory pension is not sufficient. This amounts to approximately 60% of your last salary in Belgium.
- You can enjoy an annual tax reduction. This is a tax benefit of 30% of your paid-up pension amount.
- You enjoy a nice return at the final date.
Does your employer provide group insurance?
Good! But just a group insurance won’t do. It’s always good to have an extra plan to save for yourself using your bank.
- You can choose yourself how much you’re saving per month or per year
- You’ll benefit from a tax reduction
- You’ll benefit a cheap taxation at the final date
- You can revise your savings plan at any time
Do you have any question about saving for your pension? Please contact us!